Day 8: 5 Things I Wanted To Be When I Grew Up

December 8, 2013

I still am not quite sure what I want to be when I grow up and I'm 34... Well that's not exactly true... I've have a few dream jobs.

1. My very first dream job was to be Cyndi Lauper!!! It was during the whole "Hands Across America" thing and I thought she was sooooo amazing with her half orange, half yellow spikey hair!!!! Needless to say, I did not grow up to be Cyndi Lauper. Instead I grew up to be a Rambling Hermit. 

2. Marine Mammal Biologist- Yes, along with every kid I knew, I wanted to study marine mammals. Who wouldn't? Walrus', Orcas, Pilot Whales, Manatees? Awesome!!!!!! 

3. Walrus researcher- Nuff said. 

4. Medical Examiner- my dream dream job! I am so fascinated by medicine but more with actual anatomy. 

5. And last but def not least.... A mom!!!! At least I accomplished one of these dream jobs!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment