Day 15: 5 Places I'd Like To Travel To

December 15, 2013

I have been lucky to have been to quite a few states here in the good ol' US... but outside of the US, I haven't been anywhere other than Mexico.

My list of places to go are, drumroll please.......

1. Bora Bora, Tahiti - I'd love to stay in a bungalow on the ocean!!!!!!




2. Greece- It just looks so beautiful.













3. Italy- the architecture, the history, everything about it!!!!



















4. Alaska- my dad used to go twice a year and I always wanted to go with him but never got a chance... Now that he is gone, I really am sad that we never had that experience together. I love the outdoors and the mountains. It seems perfect!




































5. Costa Rica- my brother and sister in law went a few years ago and loved it, my brother in law has surfed their numerous times and loves it... Um you can see salt water crocs and sloths!!!!! Duhhh, of course I want to go!!!! They even have a sloth sanctuary where you can see and interact with the sloths!!!! Yes please!!!!






Where have you been? Where would you like to go? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to visit all of those places! I've been to Alaska, and I'd love to go back. I've been to lots of places in Europe, and I'm not as excited to go back there. I learned that we have the most incredible scenery here in the US!

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete