There are so many movie quotes that I use on an every day basis... But somehow I think that this means something a little more profound... Sooooooooo here are a few of my favorite non-movie quotes.
1. The trouble is you think you have time. -Buddha
2. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss
3. You have not failed until you quit trying. -Gordon B. Hinckley
4. Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.
5. I write because I don't what I think until I read what I say. -Flannery O'Connor
There you have it!