May 30, 2014
May 27, 2014
and this was before in case you forgot what I looked like a few days ago.
May 26, 2014
May 25, 2014
May 20, 2014
1. What are you currently reading? Right now I am reading Hairspray and Homicide by Cindy Bell. I found this as a free read on Amazon.
2. Do you judge a book by its cover? What cover elements make you not want to pick up a book? Now that I mostly read ebooks, I notice that I don't really even look at the cover. I usually pick books that sound appealing to me through the synopsis.
4. Have you ever watched a movie that was better than its book version? Explain yourself! Hmmm, I really don't think so. Is it even possible?
6. What is the worst book you’ve read this year? Why? If I lose interest in a book, I just stop reading it. So I haven't really read any bad books lately. I know, I'm a quitter! =)
May 19, 2014
May 18, 2014
1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
I have so many great memories from being a kid... Maybe our trips to Lake Mead? Even though one trip my dad got bit by something and his hand swelled up the size of a baseball glove so we had to take him to an ER in the middle of the desert where they told him that the skin would turn black and fall off... It did, and it did... Gross!
2. What is your favorite summer drink?
Before I gave up alcohol, I'd say it would have to have been a Lava Flow. Now I love lemonade (only really tart) or black iced tea.
3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
Hmmm I don't know... What comes on during Summer time?
4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
I love camping, being outside in the water. So anything that requires me sitting in the sun with cool water lapping over my feet.
5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
Floppy hat, flip flops, skirts, tank tops, books, magazines, my Starbucks cup and sunscreen.
May 15, 2014
May 13, 2014
May 11, 2014
Welcome to another Sunday Social.
1. What was your favorite TGIF show? Perfect Strangers hands down!!!! I freaking loved that show so much!!!! Balki Bartokomous was hilarious!
2. What was your favorite Saturday morning TV show? Jem and Kids Incorporated!!! I even had a special outfit that I'd wear... with fingerless gloves.
3. Mickey Mouse Club or Kids Incorporated.? Kids Incorporated all the way, in case you didn't get that from number 2.
4. Zack Morris or AC Slater? I guess if I had to choose, I'd choose Zack... I was more in to Edward Furlong back then though.
5. Which show would you love to see remade? (For example, Boy Meets World is back as Girl Meets World)
I don't think that remakes really can do the original justice. So I think we should let them be.
May 9, 2014
Making...Dinner... I needed to use some ground turkey or freeze it so I decided we are going to make haystacks... White rice, ground turkey with creamed of mushroom soup, then peas and melted cheese... It's totally a cheater dinner for when you have no idea or motivation to really cook dinner.
Drinking...Ice water (I know, boooooring!)
Reading...Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning.
Wanting...to order some Tarte foundation and brushes... I saw a great deal on QVC so as soon as my Makeup Forever foundation is gone, I am going to try Tarte's Amazonian Clay. I have heard such amazing things about it.
Looking...My giant fat cat Angel glare at the dogs, while she silently plots their demise.
Playing... I religiously play Bejeweled Blitz on my phone like a crazy person.
Wishing...to be on vacation. I wish we were at the river right now... My buns in a chair in the water while soaking up the sun!!!! But we aren't scheduled to go until June.
Enjoying...my family... the kids are home with us this weekend instead of their dads so we have to plan on some fun activities for this weekend. The weather is supposed to be in the high 90s. Maybe a beach day is in order.
Waiting...House of Cards to come back on... Unfortunately that doesn't happen til February 2015... I kind of have a while to go I guess.
Liking...my new sandals that my mom bought me for Mother's Day... Can't handle the coral cuteness.
Wondering...If my insurance issues will ever be worked out so I can make an eye appointment. I haven't gotten new glasses is like 10 years...
Loving...that tomorrow Beaks' kinder class is doing a Mother's Day performance... Can't wait to ugly cry in front of the other moms.
Hoping...a money tree to pop up in my back yard... We've been doing a lot of work back there, maybe it will happen?
Needing...new Clairsonic heads.
Smelling...my coconut lemongrass Scentsy.
Wearing...yoga pants and a hoodie.
Following... the new 24 show... I only watched a few seasons of the original 24 so I am kind of confused but it's really good so far.
Noticing...that I painted my finger nails last night and forgot my toes. Oooops! Now that I have some cute new sandals, I better fix my toesies.
Knowing...that my dad watches over me.
Thinking... about Summer time.
Feeling...Tired... I did NOT sleep well last night. We have Tbone's grandpa's dog for 4 nights since he's having back surgery (Tbone's grandpa, not the dog). He's such a good dog but I think I just felt like I needed to keep checking out him since he isn't used to being here.
Bookmarking...tons of stuff from Pinterest as always.
Opening...all of the windows because today has been beautiful and I love fresh air.
Feeling...very blessed in my life... I share it with amazing people.
May 6, 2014
black bow- INC from Macys
coral bow- Madden Girls from Macys
Obviously I love bows!!!! Then we went bra and underware shopping where I got a cute coral colored bra and the same one in aqua.
Then I finished off with an adorable white denim cropped vest.
We had so much fun. I can't remember the last time she and I did something like that.
May 5, 2014
May 2, 2014
It's all about rich and devious! It's awesome!
Nolan Ross is my fav!!!! He's so fabulous!
Have a great weekend everyone!
May 1, 2014
This is an actual fact!
Meet my super awesome niece/nephew...
Doesn't he/she look awesome just like their Aunt?
Yep I am convinced that these two will make amazing parents!!!
I am just sad that my dad didn't live a few months longer to meet his Grandchild.