Day 25: My Favorite Things About Christmas

December 25, 2013

What is not to love about Christmas? There is family, food, presents, food, decorations, food, most people are in a great loving mood, and food!!!!

Honestly before I had kids, I could have been okay without even celebrating Christmas if it weren't for breaking my poor mother's heart. But then I had children of my own and then I completely understood where she was coming from. The feeling of seeing your children so excited and happy is just such a great feeling that I cannot describe. The magic of Christmas is just that.... MAGIC!

So here are my very favorite things about Christmas in no particular order at all.

Being with my family. I love my family! I have been blessed with a pretty awesome one!!!! This year was tough being that it was the first Christmas of my life without my father and I miss him so much!

Christmas Eve with my kids. Making reindeer food, Santa cookies, snuggling up on the couch to watch The Elf on the Shelf.

The wonderful feeling of everyone being just a little bit more thankful than before.

Watching everyone open their presents and seeing their expression.

Seeing my kids look at what Santa brought them in disbelief!





Merry Christmas from Us! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment