Unlike AJ over at Oh Hey, It's AJ, I do not like to Karaoke (I'm actually terrified of it and have never done it), but that doesn't mean that I won't sing like a crazy person in my car or at home. I'll basically sing anything that I know the words to (or I'll make up new words). I'd have to say my top 5 songs to sing along to are....
1. I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. How can you not sing along to this????? It's a great one!
2. Hey Ya! by Outkast. This song makes me want to get up and shake it like a polaroid picture.
3. Shake it for me by Luke Bryan- mostly because I'd like to shake it for him or vice versa!!!! I mean, have you seen him??? Grrrr!
4. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond- I've seen this man in concert twice!!!!
5. Annie's Song by John Denver- this may be one of my very favorite songs of all time!!!! It's so beautiful (future wedding song???).
What songs make your speakers go Boom Boom?