July 27, 2014
Top Row from left to right- Spike (the only boy), Sasha Fierce, & Tigger
Middle Row from left to right- Lilly, Marie (I need her), & Magnolia
Bottom Row from left to right- Daisy, puppy piles, and sleepy babies
Bottom Row- We actually saw this business card for cattle insemination... It was too good to not take a picture... I highly recommend this Trader Joes Goat Cheese & Sundried Tomato Ravioli. It's beyond amazing!!! I just wish it came in bigger bags! And then I tried making cauliflower lime cilantro rice. Delish and so much lighter than rice! Yuuum!
July 18, 2014
Welcome to my first 'Oh Hey, It's Friday' hosted by The Farmer's Wife
1. I may have re-homed a T-Rex today... I don't just rescue dogs and cats people!!!
2. I sleep with a blankie named "Wormie". Don't judge me!!!
3. I have never seen "The Notebook", and I refuse to!!!!
4. I have Trypohophobia!!! and now goosebumps from just thinking about it.
5. For my first 34 birthdays, I wished for a pet Falcor. Everyone needs a luck dragon!
Now on to the Blogmopolitan Quiz #2 hosted by Two Thirds Hazel
July 14, 2014
1. Hawk that we spotted at my mom's house.
2. My dreaded dentist appt after 5 years (i know).
3. My new hat (I want to be a mermaid).
1. Hunter begging at the BBQ.
2. Tbone and Beaks enjoying the Summer evening.
3. Tbone may be old but he's still got it.
July 9, 2014
July 6, 2014
July 3, 2014
The tour was great and I've decided that I'd like to move in the Winchester Mystery House as soon as possible! I want it just for the solarium and the gardens!!!! Ah-mazing!
After that, my mom decides that she wants to see Stanford! Ok, it's about as close as I am ever going to get to attending so let's go!
the campus is absolutely gorgeous and I posted this to my IG saying, "checking in for early admissions". I actually had someone ask me, "you are going there?" hahahaa.
Anyway, we checked in to our hotel, took naps and headed out to the surprise party.
As you can see, the party included brazilian dancers, cop stories and dancing!!! We had a good time and it was so awesome to be able to surprise Jaime!!!! He was a really good friend of my dad's so I know that it meant a lot to him that my mom and I were there to represent!!!
After the party, I was trying to find my way through San Jose and turned a corner where there happened to be a house party and two guys fighting in the street... The one guy pushes the other guy in front of my car and being the amazing driver that I am, I dodge the idiots. I would have been super pissed if I got gang member pieces on the front of my beautiful Challenger!!!!
After we turn the corner, we hear a gunshot! I tell my mom, "oh my gosh, I could have hit that guy, we could have been shot in a gang fight!!!! holy shit!!!!"
So when I get back to the hotel I of course call Tbone and tell him that I was shot in a gang fight!