1. Old Town Temecula- I love the feel of old towns with cute shop fronts and places to tie up your horse.
2. Wine Country- even though I don't drink wine, I love visiting the wineries. It's just so beautiful and I am lucky to live here.
3. Green Acres Ranch- this is where my kids took horse riding lessons, and went to horse camp. I miss having horses so much so I love spending time on a working ranch.
4. Lake Skinner- we are very lucky to have this about 10 min from our driveway. We have spent NYE and Easters camping here with our group of friends. The kids ride their bikes all day while we watch and chat and eat!
5. My house- now what kind of hermit would I be if I didn't love to be inside my own home.