Ok I had a full blogpost with all of my favs and why including pictures....and then I lost it all! Ugh!!!!
So now I'm just going to give you the short version.
1. Tombstone- Sam Elliott YUM
2. The Neverending Story- FALCOR!!!!
3. The Shining- my friend Jess and I dressed up as the Grady twins one Halloween.
4. Twilight- shut up and don't judge me
5. The Great Outdoors- my "go to" movie when I'm anxious or sad.
6. Clueless- this always makes me happy.
7. Boondocks Saints- the accents, the revenge!!!!
8. Terminator 2- I had pictures of Eddie Furlong all over my wall back in the day.
9. Anchorman- anyone who has seen this knows why it's on my list. "The arsonist has oddly shaped feet"
10. The Ghost and the Darkness- animal behavior is just so fascinating to me and the fact that these lions did the exact opposite of what their kind does... I so want to see the actual lions that are held in a Chicago museum.
There are soooo many more but here you go...what are your favs? What can you watch over and over and over?