Day 21: 5 Places I Like To Shop

December 21, 2013

There are not a whole lot of places that I really enjoy shopping... Mainly because I am lacking in the money dept.... *Sad face* If I had lots of money, my list would be a whole lot longer. Places like Pottery Barn, William Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, Crate and Barrel! But alas, I do not have oodles of money. So, here are my top 5 places that I enjoy shopping...

1. Super Target- If you had told me 15 years ago that I would love Target, I would have turned up my nose at you. Not anymore, I love that place... It's downright therapeutic! I take my coffee and just cruise up and down the aisles of this lovely place and let my troubles melt away. Where else can you buy tampons, patio furniture, yoga pants and a printer?

2. Sephora- Now makeup is something I do splurge on and that's only because I have such damn sensitive skin... So I do buy my foundation, eyebrow pencil and face powder from higher end companies.

3. Boot Barn- Don't laugh. I have a serious addiction to boots. I literally have 4 pairs of Doc Martens, 5 pairs of cowboy boots, 2 pairs of Uggs, and 1 pair of high Minnetonka moccasin boots. My name is Kellee and I love boots! In addition to the boot problem, I kind of love jackets. I have like 3 Carhartt jackets and 1 vest. Ontop of all of this, I love the smell of leather, like tack shops... Love em. Growing up, I spent a lot of time in boot stores, saddles stores, and tack shops with my parents... So it's kind of a nostalgic thing. Guess I am just a half Japanese, tattoo covered, country girl at heart. I know, I'm so conflicted! You should have seen my dad... He was a Japanese cowboy. *whaaaaaa?*

4. Joanns- I could spend all day in this craft mecca. The possiblities are seriously endless. I come home wanting to re-apolster our chairs, build a birdhouse, knit sweaters, bake custom cakes, and put everything in a frame.

5. Petco- Uh duh, it's where the pets go. Hahaha when you are around as many animals as I am... you need some things... Well this is where I head... Except for food. We buy all of our animal's food at an all natural mom and pop shop. Buy local and support small business!!!!

Okay that's my list... What shops are on yours?






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment