Day 14: 5 Talents I Have

December 14, 2013

Hmmmmm, I think that it would be easier to list talents that I DON'T have.  I don't really know of talents that I have. So I'm winging it here.



1. Swimming- I can swim for days and pretty well. I just don't get much of a chance anymore.


2. Sleeping- I can out-sleep almost anyone I know.  I swear I come from a long line of partial narcoleptics. Not sure that is something I should consider a talent or even mention in public. But oh well, gotta be proud of whatcha got.


3. Reading- I can sit down and finish a book in a night given that I have nothing else to do. Two summers ago I read over 50 books.... Needless to say, I didn't sleep much.


4. Talking Dog- As my friend Heather once said, "She's talking dog again". I communicate well with animals. Maybe that's just because I like them so much? I don't know.



oh and birds






5.  I can't think of a 5th... That's kind of sad isn't it?

What kind of talents do you have? Any strange or funny ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment