WIR- What I'm Reading

February 21, 2014

I know that a lot of you out there love to read... I know because many of us are friends on Goodreads. If we aren't, go ahead and add me here!

I love to read... I read whenever I get a chance... But being a mother means that I don't have a lot of reading time. So the time I do have to read is after the kids go to bed but by then, I get through about one page before I am asleep with my ipad smooshed up against my face.

I did finally finish the book Raw by Bella Aurora... It was an intense read and I loved it. I even stayed awake late and read the book in 3 days...

Twitch is a dark and twisted character who makes you keep turning the pages!!! I highly recommend it if you like "dark romance" types.


Now since I finished this book, I have started Sins & Needles (The Artist's Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle
So far, I love it and just need time to sit and finish it. I've had two sick kids since we have been home from our mini vacay and that doesn't leave much time. So I should finish it in the next few days and report back to ya'll. Until then, enjoy those recommendations! 







 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment