Sunday Social

February 16, 2014

Welcome to Sunday Social # 89 






hosted by Ashley Lately & A Complete Waste of Makeup

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
* sleep, mess around on the computer, snuggle with tbone the dogs and occasionally the cat if she allows it. 

touch me and die!


2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?

*vampire diaries... i know it's not for 34 year olds but i donnnnnnn't care!!! 




3. What is your favorite road trip music?

*depends on my mood... if i am driving for a while, i like to listen to something kind Killswitch Engage, or old Bleeding Through... If it's for a short distance maybe something like Lukey Poo Bryan. It all depends on my mood. My music taste goes from John Denver to Cradle of Filth... I'm so conflicted!





4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
5. What is your favorite snack?
*I'm a dork and I like scrapbooking magazines, tattoo magazines, any sort of home and gardening magazine, hiking and traveling mags,  and US Weekly... Snacks- game on!!! What kind of snacks don't I like? Favorite is probably Cheetos!!! 


this is obviously not me, but cracks me up!!! 


 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

8 comments: