Happy Birthday Dad

February 15, 2014

Dear Dad,

Happy Birthday! I hope that where you are, that you are able to celebrate. I can't tell you how much I miss you. I honestly think it gets harder every day instead of easier. I find myself talking to you when I am driving alone in my car. It's become kind of therapeutic. I miss our Sunday breakfasts at the airport, I miss watching movies with you on Friday nights when the kids were at their dads, I miss hearing your voice and having you here to give me advice. I miss my best friend!!! Happy Birthday!!! I love you!!!



Love,
Your favorite child


Mom and Dad at my brother's wedding in Maui 11-2012

Mom & Dad at Tom's wedding 11/2012

Dad teaching

Laughing and eating pie

us probably 1981 (I was making monster faces even back then)

Me and My Dad




I like watching this to hear his voice again. 



 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 7 years ago. It's the worst heartbreak I've ever gone through. But today was/is STILL a GOOD day because it brought him to you! :) I love the video tribute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is horrible and I miss him so much!!! I am so sorry that you know that heartbreak.

      Delete
  2. (hope my last comment didn't post...I wasn't finished if it did). Oh Kellee, I'm so sorry that you lost your dad. I only got to meet and speak to him a few times, but even in those short minutes I knew that he was an amazing man, a strong man, and very loved man. He's left behind an amazing legacy. Just know that he is always with you, always watching over you, your mom, your brothers and even more your beautiful babies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete