Currently Kellee

February 26, 2014



Welcome to Currently Kellee (said in a gameshow voice). I borrowed this list of currents from Jess over at Livin on Sweet Tea

Watching// Banshee, Bitten, Supercross & Nascar

Reading// Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy #3) by Karina Halle 

Eating// string cheese at the moment

Drinking// 2nd cup of black coffee

Wishing for//  more relaxing days, the rain to hurry up and come so it can go!

Looking forward to// the big river trip this June, summer days, yoga today, & my backyard being done (it looks awful right now). 

Happy Humpday ya'll!
I'm currently linking up with Fitness Blondie

The Hump Day Blog Hop

 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

10 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrrrl you and I are looking forward to summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love any day that involved a River or water! Mmmm Cheese! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that wish for summer days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?!?!?! i'm ready now!!!! just in time for this weekends rain.

      Delete
  4. Kick some butt in that next yoga class, gurrrl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to those summer days too!

    ReplyDelete