Polka Dots and Painted Pots

April 8, 2014

I love Spring, the sunshine that goes along with Spring and all of the bright colors of Spring & the flowers of Spring. 
I had some old pots sitting in the backyard, and they were kind of begging that I plant something in them. ... Then I got some Pinterest inspiration and decided that I needed to paint and polka dot these bad boys!!! 

  
I had a bunch of spray paint on hand so I just used that to paint the pots. 
Then I used a round spongey brush thingy to dab white polka dots all over.
Voila, simple, cheap and cute for a Spring garden. 

I just added some soil and some Stargazer Lily bulbs that my mom had ordered for me. 

Tbone made some shelves out of pallet wood for the back wall... I love them and can't wait to add more to them!!! 

Today I am liking up with 


Go check em' out!


post signature

23 comments:

  1. oh, i love this! i have an ugly terracotta planter that i have no idea what to do with so i'm going to steal this idea okthanksbye :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And way cheaper than buying already finished cute pots! Pretty sure I'll be adding some polka dot plants to my back yard when my boys are on spring break next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! you can get the post for $1.27 at joanns and then use a coupon for 40% off =)

      Delete
  3. The pots look really cute! I have two pots lying around as well that could use a pretty facelift and some plants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and so much cuter than the play clay pot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that is so cute, I need to start looking at things like this since we are in the process of redoing the backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so cute! I'm going to put a garden on our balcony this summer... definitely stealing this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable and would be so cute with a bunch of bright colors on that shelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did a yellow one and I think I'll do a red one too!!! So fun!

      Delete
  8. I love them!! So simple but soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have some plants I need to repot. Might still this idea first!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these....so cute! Perfect for summer and so cheerful looking.

    ReplyDelete