Helene over at Helene in Between did a post today called "The Country Road Playlist". So I decided to add my playlist for you all to enjoy!
1. Brantley Gilbert's Bottoms Up...
I love this song right now and you can often find it on repeat in my car.
2. Dierks Bentley- What Was I Thinking
This is such a fun song... It never gets old.
3. Dustin Lynch- Cowboys and Angels
I love that this song is about Dustin Lynch's grandparents... It's such a sweet and touching song. I am so glad that I got to see him play at a HS rodeo in Texas... It was such an awesome experience to see him in a small setting.
4. Deana Carter- We Danced Anyway
This song reminds me of the Summer after I graduated HS... It was such a great warm summer bbq anthem.
5. Zac Brown Band- Whatever It Is
This is a song that Tbone told me was about us. Ever since then... It's been my ringtone for him when he calls.
6. Pistol Annies- Takin Pills
Great great song... These chicks are so fun! I love them!
7. Luke Bryan- Country Girl
My kids love this song and my baby boy used to sing this in the car when he was 4 and on the way to preschool. Totes adorbs!!!! Plus Luke Bryan is my #1!!!! MMMMMM
8. Darius Rucker- Wagon Wheel
I love this song
9. Kacey Musgraves- Follow Your Arrow
I love that this chick has bite!!! Her lyrics are amazing!
10. Kip Moore- Hey Pretty Girl
This is Tbone's and my song.
What songs would be on your playlist?