... I am passionate about:
1. Family- If you read my blog regularly, you will know I am very passionate about family (that sounds a little creepy now that I've typed that). But really... family is everything to me!
2. Animals- this means everything from educating people on spay/neuter to spending time at our rescue with pups like Barton who has been waiting for a home for way too long.
3. American Cancer Society/Relay for Life- I have lost so many in my family to cancer. I HATE HATE HATE it! Especially since I just lost my dad this past September to the only cancer that is caused by something outside of the body (asbestos).
4. Mason Jars- I use them to drink out of, to cook, to decorate and to craft. They are everywhere in my house!
5. Coffee- I looove coffee! I am not a coffee snob by any means! I don't ask for my coffee to be a certain temp when I go to Starbucks, I don't spend a ton of money for super rare and crazy coffees... I just enjoy my 2 cups every morning and the occasional Starbucks. Since my brother bought me an Aeropress for Christmas.... I am in love with it. It brews your coffee to come out so smooth, it almost tastes creamy!!!! I highly recommend it.
...You'll Find In My Bag:
1. A dinosaur- no joke, I found a big plastic dinosaur in my purse.. Weird only if you don't have kids.
3. Baby Lips
...Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die:
1. Visit other countries- to this date, the only country I have been to other than my own... is Mexico.
2. Sky Dive
3. Swim with manatees
4. Move to Montana/Wyoming or Idaho
5. Build our dream home.
...Things You Will Find In My Bedroom:
1. Way too many pairs of flip flops. Tbone literally has 3 pairs of the exact same pair of flip flops in the exact same color and I probably have at least 7 pairs of plain black flip flops.
2. My ipad
3. A mason jar of water on my nightstand
4. Family pictures
5. A couple of boxes we haven't un-packed (we moved in October).
...Quirks I Have
1. I have tryphophobia
2. I have arachnaphobia
3. I cannot sleep with socks on my feet no matter how cold I am.
4. I am a recovering hypochondriac
5. I get the equivalent of the cat crazies at least once a night. (I get super crazy and hyper and Tbone is left wondering "WTF?"
... Reads I Love:
1. Anything from Kelley Armstrong
2. Memoirs of a Gas Station: A Delightfully Awkward Journey Across the Alaskan Tundra
3. Bridge to Terabithia
4. Chelsea Handler's books
5. Black Dagger Brotherhood
... and there you have it. My list of fives.