A Sunday Social

January 12, 2014

Happy Sunday everyone, I am linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup's blog today and answering a few questions for the "Sunday Social".

But before we begin, please go and like my facebook page. Done? Okay thank you!

Question #1- What is the name of your blog and how long have you been blogging? Well my blog is "The Rambling Hermit" and I have been blogging seriously for only a few months... Before that I blogged on and off for about 5 years. 

Question #2- Why do you blog? I guess I blog because I express myself better with writing than verbally. 


Question #3- What is the first blog you ever followed? The Pioneer Woman. She is my muse! 

Question #4- What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013? Well I haven't been back to blogging for very long so.... I have no idea. LOL 

Question #5- What are your blogging goals for 2014? Basically I want to learn how to be a more successful blogger and to share my craziness with the world. Muahhhhh! 

Question #6- Top 3 Blogs to follow- Besides the Pioneer Woman.... 
1. Eighteen 25 - she has such great creativity and always is sharing her free printables with everyone!
2. I Wore Yoga Pants to Work- this girl always makes me laugh!
3. The Daily Puglet- Pug and Dutch are hilarious! 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow me!!! 

 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

6 comments:

  1. i love PW but my mom is obsessed with her. she always threatens to leave and go live at her ranch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'd die to go stay at her ranch!!!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Off and on for five years? That is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or kind of sad that I couldn't stick with it? LOL

      Delete
  3. I'm going to visit the Pioneer Woman now! thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so awesome!!! Hope you aren't disappointed!

      Delete