Grumpy Kellee

March 3, 2014

Today I am just grumpy and frustrated... I feel like being a good person, honest, and positive usually creates a positive life for you. Lately no matter what I do, shit follows me... Crazy people come out of the wordworks when you are happy and they are miserable... Why do people like to create drama? I like to live drama free!!!! Part of the reason I am such a hermit!!!!



So I'll be back tomorrow with a better attitude!



Hope you all are having a Happy Monday!

 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

6 comments:

  1. You just shut the door in the face of those crazies. Literally or figuratively, whatever you got to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I think I was just having a "poor me" moment this morning!!!!

      Delete
  2. We all have those days.
    Don't let anybody bring you down! Blogging is for expressing yourself.
    Hope you feel better tomorrow. <3

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you worry sweet thang... we allll have those days! :)

    ReplyDelete