Sunday Social- All About Pinterest

March 9, 2014


Happy Sunday ya'll!!! I know I'm not Southern but I kinda wish I was! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! We've had perfect weather. Sunny and about 75 degrees... Just beautiful!!! Tbone and I got up and took the pups for a two mile trail walk. Gorgeous!!!!

It's hard to take a picture when Hunter is pulling me down the road. 

So it's time for Sunday Social. Today is all about Pinterest. I know you are all as obsessed with it as I am... It truly is an amazing invention. 



[ONE] 
What is your favorite outfit pin? 


this is pretty much me. 


[TWO] 
What is your favorite food pin? This one right here!! 


um avocados and egg roles... nuff said! 


[THREE] 
What is your favorite wedding pin?



pretty much my dream wedding dress! 

[FOUR]  
What is your favorite DIY/Craft Pin?


how fun is this??? I love this idea!!! 

[FIVE]
What is your favorite quote?


so true!!!! 

[SIX]
Share one more random pin that you love.


this couldn't be more true!!! 





 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

14 comments:

  1. Avocado bacon egg rolls?! Sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so agree with that last pin! that would be a perfect life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad the weather has been nicer, this post got me excited for it! That wedding dress is gorgeous (not sure I could pull it off though) And now I have to do that DIY craft. I have never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress was meant for me... I just have to find someone to make it now =)

      Delete
  4. That dress is pretty darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love that sweatshirt! That sounds like a damn good life to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit pic. So my kinda comfort. I so want that sweatshirt. So true!

    ReplyDelete