Cruisin'

March 22, 2014

So I have been wanting a beach cruiser bike forever!!! I've always had either a mountain bike or kids bmx style bike.

Just recently Tbone's dad bought him an awesome mountain bike and now I am feeling a little left out since he and the kids all have bikes and I don't. Sooooo, I have been perusing beach cruisers... OMG there are so many cute ones!!!!

Check these out!!!! I can totally see myself cruisin through the campground on one of these bad boys!







I am so torn... I'm leaning towards the last one becuase he's a local guy who a friend referred me to with great prices. What do you guys think? I would take off the basket cover and seat cover... Not big on the pink zebra print.  I also have a friend who makes custom drink coozies that fit on to your handlebars... Perfect for camping! 

Have a great weekend!!! Maybe I'll have a new bike to show you soon. 



 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

4 comments:

  1. Found you from Brooks's blog! Love your new design. :) Also, I have been wanting a bicycle for SO long! Which one did you end up purchasing, if you did yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks for stopping by!!!! I love the design too... She did a great job!!! I haven't gotten a bike yet so I am still not positive which one to get =)

      Delete
  2. I love the 3rd one but that last one is cute too if you take off all the zebra stuff. Love being able to ride my bike when it is warm out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the third one too but it's like twice as much as the other ones because it's a "Paul Frank"

      Delete