TV Shmeevy

July 16, 2013

Ok, I used to watch a lot of night time TV last year, but since I moved in February, I don't watch much at all. I've pretty much given up on my beloved Hawaii Five-O, Big Brother, True Blood and Dexter (Dexter only because I don't have Showtime anymore). There are really only a few things that I cannot go without...

Longmire- Longmire is by far my favorite TV show!!!! It's on A&E, Monday nights at 10. Walt Longmire is the Sheriff for Absaroka County in Wyoming. If you know me, you know that I love all that is Wyoming and Montana!!!! My dream is to live in a tiny town with one stop light and cattle crossing through town square. So this show is perfect for me. Not to mention Walt and Deputy Branch are pretty hunky (yep, I said hunky)!

Walt-Brooding Sheriff with secrets.

Deputy Vic Moretti- foul mouthed bad ass from Philly.

Deputy Branch- local & ex rodeo hotty gunning for Walt's job.

Henry Standing Bear- Walt's longtime best friend, Red Pony bar owner & go between between the dept and Cheyenne Nation. 

If you haven't watched this, I recommend you check it out... Great show!!!!



UNDER THE DOME- Now this is a new one. It's only on maybe the 4th or 5th episode. I guess it is based on a book written by Stephen King, so it's that type of show. Basically a small town finds itself under an invisible dome and they are quickly running out of resources and now everyone is starting to panic. I'm definitely hooked on this one. I think it is going to be one of those one season shows though. 



Recognize this hottie??? He was in She's Out of My League

Yes it's the girl from Secret Circle (if you were a nerd like me and watched that).



Oh and ever since I have been with T, I've been forced to watch NASCAR. I really have found myself liking it and even have picked my own driver. T's a diehard Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan. I really studied and watched these guys interact in interviews and after much consideration.... I chose Matt Kenseth!!! He seems like such a humble guy and a great family man. That's actually something really cool about NASCAR that I've never seen in watching other sports... It's very family oriented. I love that the racers stand out there with their spouses and children before every race. 

Shhh, don't tell T that I have the NASCAR app. He may start thinking that I like watching these guys drive in circles (I know they don't just drive in circles).



My other two shows are Chicago Fire and Vampire Diaries which are on the off season right now. 

What shows are you addicted to? 

XOXO,
Kellee








No comments:

Post a Comment