Movie Weekend

July 22, 2013

This past weekend was nice and relaxing. T and I rented 3 movies and just vegged. I'm so behind on new movies, i hadn't seen anything. Not to mention the weather has been so miserable!!! It was nice to sit in the cool a/c. 

The first movie we watched was called The 7 Psychopaths with Christopher Walken, Woody Harrelson, and Colin Farrell. Sooooo good! A very dark comedy and pretty bloody but hilarious. If dark comedy is your thing, I highly recommend it. 









Second movie we watched was The Snitch with my lover muffin The Rock. Such a great and intense movie. Definitely a movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat... If you are a parent, you find it so hard to not to sympathize with the main character. 




The last movie we got was called The Standup Guys. This had Al Pacino, Christopher Walken and Alan Arkin. Excellent movie. Another darkish comedy but so good!!!! Obviously I am a huge Christopher Walken fan! 




So there is my couch potato weekend all wrapped up and reviewed =) 
What did you do? 

XO, 
Kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment