Boy Behind the Blog #9

February 20, 2014

Boys Behind The Blog

[ONE] If you could live anywhere, where would it be? 
Tbone- Anywhere as long as it was with my family and in Maui... or Montana... 

[TWO] Sand or Snow?
Tbone- Like to live? 
Me- I don't know, any way you interpret it.
Tbone- like beach sand or Glamis sand?
Me- Just pick one.
Tbone- ok, I guess sand.

[THREE] What Winter Olympic sport would you rock?
Tbone- Winter?
Me- yes, Winter.
Tbone- The luge!
Me- Really? Why?
Tbone- cause it looks fun and you get to go fast! (words from a true racer at heart)

[FOUR] You're cooking a romantic dinner- What is your "go to" dish?
Tbone- something pasta! (duh he's Italian, does he ever think of anything other than pasta? or cheese?)

[FIVE] Fill in the blank. "This year I gave Kellee a _______ for Valentine's Day.
Tbone- well since I am a shitty guy, I just got you a card... because we went to the river. 
Me- Um a trip to the river and a card doesn't make you a shitty person!!! I'd rather have that than flowers and chocolates any day!!!!! 





 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like my hubs, analyzing every question hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never try the luge! He is way more daring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha last night when we were watching it, I was like "I could totally do that!" haha riiiiight!

      Delete
  3. Oh man, I'm all for moving to Maui! Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heck yeah!!!! my aunt, uncle and cousin live there... i don't hate to visit =)

      Delete