1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
I have so many great memories from being a kid... Maybe our trips to Lake Mead? Even though one trip my dad got bit by something and his hand swelled up the size of a baseball glove so we had to take him to an ER in the middle of the desert where they told him that the skin would turn black and fall off... It did, and it did... Gross!
2. What is your favorite summer drink?
Before I gave up alcohol, I'd say it would have to have been a Lava Flow. Now I love lemonade (only really tart) or black iced tea.
3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
Hmmm I don't know... What comes on during Summer time?
4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
I love camping, being outside in the water. So anything that requires me sitting in the sun with cool water lapping over my feet.
5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
Floppy hat, flip flops, skirts, tank tops, books, magazines, my Starbucks cup and sunscreen.