BBB #8 but my first one

January 16, 2014

Boys Behind The Blog



No, not the better business bureau, it's Boys Behind the Blog!!!!  But I'll get to that in a minute...

I must say that they gym kicked my a$$ today!!! I may fall face first on my keyboard so I apologize in advance.

Anywhoodles, back to the BBB at hand... This is my first BBB and I must admit that I hope it goes better next time... Tbone kind of was like a deer in headlights when I told him about this little link up project with Never The Same Spice Twice & Mal Smiles. Number 1, he hates pretty much all social media and the internet. Number 2, he doesn't like people knowing his business. I am pretty sure he is either in witness protection and I don't know it or he's running from the authorities.



So anyway, here is the exact way he answered the questions for Boys Behind the Blog #8.

1. What was your favorite movie of 2013?
Tbone- *blank stare* "I don't know, can you write these down and send them to work with me tomorrow so I can look them over?"
Me- No!

2. What is your all time favorite movie quote?
Tbone- "Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!'' -Pulp Fiction

3. What is your favorite type of movie? (action, scary, comedy, etc) 
Tbone- "Comedy"

4. What is your New Years Resolution? 
Tbone- "Uh" 
Me- "how about stop smoking?" 
Tbone- "yeah that"

5. Finish the sentence: This year I will... 
Tbone- "I told you, stop smoking" 
Me- "no that was for question #4"
Tbone- "well it's to stop smoking"
Me- "well that went well! Can't wait for the next BBB! 


 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

1 comment: