What the?

January 7, 2014

So I woke up at 4:15 this morning to help send Tbone off to work like I do every morning, as I was making his lunch, I started getting these horrible cramping pains in my abdomen. "Hmmm that's weird, I was fine a minute ago." I powered through it with my sandwich artisan skills and crawled back in to bed. Tbone was a little worried and didn't want to go to work leaving me doubled over in the bed mumbling like a crazy person... but I assured him that I'd be okay and call him if I got worse.  After about an hour of horrific pain, and wondering if it was something I cooked last night... it went away just as fast as it came.

What the????

I have no idea! I am totally back to normal now, just like it never happened.

Well as normal as I can be. 

 photo siggy_zps57b91eb6.png

5 comments:

  1. I hate it when stuff like that happens. I hope that those cramps never ever return! Love the last photo. Yes, normal as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that picture! Hey once my kids are back in school, I'm pretty sure we need to have a target Thursday meet up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's strange! Something must not have agreed with you :/

    ReplyDelete