Pinterest Recipes

November 25, 2013

So the past week and a half, I've been trying out new recipes from Pinterest. The weather has been chilly and I was looking for some nice warm cozy comfort food that would be easy since we have soccer 2-3 times a week (during dinner time).

Here are the recipes that I tried...

Healthy "Fried" Brussels Sprouts




These turned out pretty good. Not really crunchy but pretty good. 




Now this was a huuuuge hit with everyone!!!! Kids even wanted seconds!!!! Def check this one out! 



This was another hit!!!! Kids loved it, and it really good as a leftover!!!! 


The last that I tried from Pinterest was this yummy Chicken Tortilla Stack

This was ah-mazing!!!! I wish I had used larger tortillas but other than that.... Perfect!!!! And again, a huge hit!

I am so pleased that everything we tried, everyone liked!!! How often does that happen? Thank you Pinterest, you wonderful invention you!



No comments:

Post a Comment