That Time I Got Shot in a Gang Fight

July 3, 2014

So last Saturday morning I was to get up and head out the door at 4:45am to meet my mom and fly to San Jose for a family friends surprise 60th birthday/retirement party.

In true Kellee fashion, I woke up at 4:45 to Tbone saying, "I think your mom is here". In my retarded sleep state I couldn't understand... Apparently I set my alarm for the time I was to leave instead of an hour ahead so that I could shower and get ready... Awesome!!!! 

Luckily I had packed the night before... I quickly sprayed my hair down with dry shampoo, threw it up in a messy bun, put on a maxi dress and tank and kissed Tbone goodbye. 

Thank goodness we made it to the airport in time. I would never have heard the end of it from my mom or Mr. check your list 8 times before you go to bed Tbone.  

Our flight was only about 50 minutes and not bad (I got a aisle seat which is good otherwise it would have been miserable). 

My mom decided we should upgrade our Toyota Corolla rental car to a Dodge Challenger (go mom!!!). 



We had a few hours before we could check in to our hotel so we decided to go visit the Winchester Mystery House (I went when I was little but I don't really remember much about it). I was so excited because I love anything that's supposed to be haunted!!!! 

Unfortunately we were not able to take pictures in the tour because Disney owns all the rights to the inside of the house. So you get a generic pic of the outside and a few garden pics. 




The tour was great and I've decided that I'd like to move in the Winchester Mystery House as soon as possible! I want it just for the solarium and the gardens!!!! Ah-mazing!

After that, my mom decides that she wants to see Stanford! Ok, it's about as close as I am ever going to get to attending so let's go! 


the campus is absolutely gorgeous and I posted this to my IG saying, "checking in for early admissions". I actually had someone ask me, "you are going there?" hahahaa. 

Anyway, we checked in to our hotel, took naps and headed out to the surprise party. 





As you can see, the party included brazilian dancers, cop stories and dancing!!! We had a good time and it was so awesome to be able to surprise Jaime!!!! He was a really good friend of my dad's so I know that it meant a lot to him that my mom and I were there to represent!!! 

After the party, I was trying to find my way through San Jose and turned a corner where there happened to be a house party and two guys fighting in the street... The one guy pushes the other guy in front of my car and being the amazing driver that I am, I dodge the idiots. I would have been super pissed if I got gang member pieces on the front of my beautiful Challenger!!!! 

After we turn the corner, we hear a gunshot! I tell my mom, "oh my gosh, I could have hit that guy, we could have been shot in a gang fight!!!! holy shit!!!!" 

So when I get back to the hotel I of course call Tbone and tell him that I was shot in a gang fight! 


The End.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. holy booty behind you! Haha glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah at one point i thought that the lady's pasties were going to fall off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaammmnn... I'm jealous of dat Brazilian ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha right??!?!?! maybe it's time i take up brazilian dancing.

    ReplyDelete