Giddy Up

August 26, 2013

My kids and I looooove the rodeo!!!

They actually were wearing their boots for days prior to the event. I even had to convince Beaks that boots and shorts wasn't really a good look for Kindergarden.




Love of boots runs in my family. My dad has about 50 pairs of cowboy boots!!! Work, riding, dress boots.... all kinds!!!! So it's no wonder that we love them too. I have about 5 pairs, Boogs has 2 pairs and Beaks has his John Deere boots.






T had never been to a rodeo so we were excited that we could take him to his first one! T hasn't even ever been on a horse! That's so crazy to me since I grew up with horses. 








Even though we got there late, we had such a good time!!!! Beaks even got an offer to start Mutton Bustin'!!!! I think it's going to take quite a bit of convincing to get him to agree!!!!

XO,
Kellee


1 comment:

  1. Some darling pictures here Kellee. How have I missed this? Good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete